Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas Box

Hey everyone,

It's January 4, and I finally received my Christmas Box from America! It was filled with baking equipment I've been needing, candy, homemade cookies, a pair of boots, a Christmas sweater (we get sweaters every year at the Johnson house), my Christmas pajamas (we get new pajamas every Christmas Eve at the Johnson house), more socks and, of course, because my mother is Julie Johnson, books.  I was so happy to get my box, it was like Christmas in a box, packed with Christmas cookies and warm family feelings.  It was absolutely perfect. Thank you all. :) I also got things from both sets of my grandparents, so thanks to all of you as well!





2 comments:

  1. May I borrow a book to read?
    And I'd like to do it while we're drinking a coffee together sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete