Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Long Distance Hugs

About a week ago my mom was able to give me a long distance hug through Skype.  I haven't seen my mom in seven months, and as a young adult, I sometimes need my mom to be around in my life.  It's been hard not having my mom and closest friends around this year, and trying to balance my life over multiple continents has been becoming quite difficult, but my mom was able to sit me down and talk me through everything as best as she could.  I'm glad my mom and a few of my other friends have been able to stay "by my side" this year.  As I've said before, being an exchange student isn't always easy (nor is being a teenage girl), and sometimes it's these long distance hugs that get me through the day.  Thanks for always being around, I love you guys!

This is a negative distance hug.  It's definitely one of the best things ever. 


1 comment: