Friday, March 15, 2013

Pi Day SOLC2013#14

Okay, so I wrote this post last night, but then my internet went out at my house, so I'm just now posting my blog from yesterday....

Happy Pi Day everyone! Today we had a little Pi Day celebration, so we didn't have any lessons, which was obviously nice.  Only two of my classmates showed up to school, so the three of us hung out and bought matching pi t-shirts then took a ton of pictures together with them. Also, the 9th graders had a bake sale, so we were able to hang out and eat yummy foods together. It was a nice and easy day. After school I went to the book fair with my host mom and Riad, then we went out to dinner. Tomorrow I'm headed to Izmir and then on Saturday I'll go to Pamukkale with all the exchange students! I'm really looking forward to our trip. :) Goodnight everyone

1 comment:

  1. Check this out...http://www.wikihow.com/Calculate-Pi-by-Throwing-Frozen-Hot-Dogs

    ReplyDelete