Sunday, March 10, 2013

Uludag SOCL2013#9

I just got home from the mountain, so I'm just now posting this post...

This morning my host mom and I got up bright and early to go to the mountain near Bursa.  We took a taxi to the top of the mountain, and then I ended up falling asleep on the couch in the lobby of the hotel for two hours while we waited for our room to be prepared. (Exchange students can literally sleep anywhere...) Anyways, it was nice being with my host mom and a few of her friends for the day.  We got to chat and eat, then we went on a walk in the evening. We all had dinner together, which (not surprisingly) included music and dancing.  It was a lot of fun, then we got to go watch some live music. It was a nice and relaxing day to spend with my host mom and her friends.
My host mom and I



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nope. I'm going back on April 6 with the 2440 exchangers, and there will "insallah" (God willing/hopefully) be snow so we can ski.

      Delete